Corrosion Protection for Steel Structures
Vector Corrosion Technologies Limited is proud to offer Termarust HRCSA (high ratio co-polymerized calcium sulfonate) unique rust mitigation system for steel structures.
- Durable - over 25 years experience protecting structures worldwide
- Simple - high pressure water cleaning (HPWC) with salt remover then recoat contaminant-free steel or overcoat tightly adhered paints
- Unique - TR2200HS Penetrant/Sealer chemically neutralizes crevice corrosion, pack rust and frees corrosion frozen bearings
- Efficient - TR22100 HRSCA Primer/Topcoat is a single component, single coat environmentally friendly oxygen cure system
- Versatile - protects crevice corrosion at concrete-steel interface
The Termarust HRCSA-protected Selby Swing Bridge (UK Network Rail) still looks brilliant after the 2015 floods.